Memory Lane! (Tribes 2 |TIA| Randomness)

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by OverKill-, Aug 12, 2012.

1. OverKill-

OverKill- Member

|TIA| TWL --- Shrike defense, Un4given flag cappers, Dr.Moocows getting his groove on Heavy style, epic spin fuser duels between OverKill- and Ajax-... a man I might add Ajax- was the best shot I've ever seen with a laser rifle regardless of a two screen lead at 800 meters, and plenty of good times all around. Prometheus a tribal father figure who lead by example, large pathology knives, Comatoast a man who I will always respect for his "Repair your own damn vehicle station I'm wearing a watermelon for a helmet and winning the game. Good times my old friends. I hope you are all doing well, except for Quarmal, I wish him the best because of the flares he shoved down my pants during an active missile lock. No problem I thought! Speed up; fly low, no problem except 2 meters altitude in a shrike triggers ap/at mines. Pure genius, it took a week to get FreshMeat off my vehicle windshield but the flag sailed 300kph back to base on katabatic. VGW :love: :love: :love: You are all missed for the superb people and players you are!

"OverKill-"

2. Prometheus

Prometheus Administrator Staff Member

Umm... Hi. :)

3. OverKill-

OverKill- Member

Yester-year's nostalgia just crept up on me once again as I've been playing some Tribes: Ascend. Simply giving a shout out!

4. Prometheus

Prometheus Administrator Staff Member

It's all good. Good to see you're still around and doing ok.