Clash of Clans

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Sinful, May 10, 2014.

1. Sinful

Sinful Member

Anybody out there play clash of clans or thinking about playing? Me and a few buddies at work made a clan and we're hurting for a few more members. Let me know and we can set up an invite.

For those that play, we have 6 members currently and I think a 7th is in the works. Everyone is TH5 or better, we have a TH4+ req for outsiders that is being bumped up soon hopefully. Every body is silver league (over 800 trophies) except 1 guy who will be there soon. We have a 700+ req. For general public. Those requirements aren't for my TIA kin, we just ask you to be active.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2. Sinful

Sinful Member

Update, we're up to 10 members (13 before a dumb mishap) and are 3-0 in clan wars, if anyone is playing or interested and wants a reliable clan, let me know

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

3. Mornak

Mornak Member

My son and I play and share Clash and Boom Beach. It's been fun. Not too sure how to identify what level we might be, but there's currently a "63" in the upper left corner. We've played Clash of Clans for quite a while, and each have our own Boom Beach profiles. He seems to change our clan or group often. I'll see if he wants to change again. :)